GREETINGS FROM BOSTON...

UNIQUE IMAGES & USEFUL COMMENTARY ABOUT BOSTON AS SEEN THROUGH MY EYES, SOMEONE WHO LOVES AND IS FASCINATED BY CITY-LIFE. MY FAVORITE BOSTON SPORT IS THE EVER CHANGING URBAN LANDSCAPE. FROM THE LARGEST DEVELOPMENTS TO THE RENOVATION OF A BROWNSTONE I ENJOY EXPLORING THE URBAN FABRIC AROUND ME.

WELCOME TO THE WICKED BOSTONER BLOG

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome to the Wicked Bostoner


Over the years I've become increasingly aware that the best Boston news isn't in the Boston Globe or Herald. The best news about where to go, where to eat and what's going on in Boston comes from within.

I'd like to share my unique experiences and observations about Boston as someone who has had a range of experiences here that many share. I've been an undergraduate, professional & homeowner in Boston; someone who is a member of community organizations and has worked for a real estate developer; a graduate student of Urban and Regional Policy, and a resident of a diverse and vibrant inner city neighborhood facing issues of institutional expansion, gentrification and real estate development - Boston issues.

I enjoy seeing things change in the city and exploring the causes and impacts these changes will have. I also love walking Boston and being surprised at the depth of this little-big city.

I hope you get a sense of how much I love city-life and Boston from reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment